Thursday, June 12, 2008

Conky

Well today I went for a walk first thing in the morning as it wasn´t raining for once amazingly!

So I decided to get conky up and running today after much work I did. Well editing it is almost done, need to get temps working and a mp3 player status message.

Here´s a screenshot so far.

Conky 1

Once I get this done and running smoothly I won have to worry about runaway processes or overloading my system. If I just had a bit more ram it might be nice. But my Raid is running nice and smooth, to bad I never did it with a pair of 120´s as originally planned. space may be an issue after a bit of downloading, better keep offloading torrents to my Etch box from now on.

Tomorrow I may tackle system security and get a firewall up and running to keep me protected as I now have firefox running the way I like.

No comments: