Sunday, April 13, 2008

CNR

Well I decided to give Click N' Run a try and see how it works or if it works on Ubuntu. Well low and behold it the install ran flawlessly. Now it's a simple click in the menus and a website launches showing me a large list of software.... Some of it free, didn't seem like much though, everything i seemed to click it wanted to charge me for, including wallpaper packs.
Guess they do believe i the motto, you get what you pay for.

I'll keep it going for a few weeks and try it out instead of compiling from source like i usually do, just to say I tried it. But unless the selection becomes easier to browse and filter by free only, it may now get much use.

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, been busy helping a friend move, never really been on the computer all that much, only a few minutes each night. Oh well, I'll try harder to ge t this Ubuntu downpath and let you guys really know if it's worth the switch...

No comments: